Inflow-outflow from/into aquifers

How could we see the water-budjet components, that demonstrate water inflow/outflow from one aquifer to another (from one geological unit to another). Or, for example, total inflow into the certain geological unit (aquifer) in MINEDW?

Yes. It is called Zone Budget and still in test status. If you want to get more information, please contact me via Email. This function will be added to MineDW officially in next version.