Error in using block insitu command in UDEC to model topography stress including overburden

I am getting error in generating initial stress field in a UDEC model using the “block insitu stress-topography” -command.
While using command I got error

block insitu stress-topography kox 1.0 koz 1.0 koy 1 yup overburden-yy 1300
error

Just a guess, but maybe the definition of stress ratios (kox etc.) is incompatible with the specific assignment of stress directions (overburden-yy). I would suspect that you either define a overburden stress (without xx,yy etc) and the components follow from your ratios or you don’t specify ratios and explicitly set the overburden-xx/yy/zz values and UDEC calculates the ratios itself.

But again, it’s just a guess.

when I used overburden-zz command its run. But results is not correct. As udec is 2 D and z is out plane direction so its not correct to used overburden in z direction when y is vertical direction.

when I used overburden-zz command its run. But results is not correct. As udec is 2 D and z is out plane direction so its not correct to used overburden in z direction when y is vertical direction.

The error was caused by a bug in UDEC 7.0. This has been fixed and an update is available from Itascacg.com

Thank you support team for fixing bug. It is working now.