Assigning different contact properties on different grains

Hello all,
I just had a small query regarding assigning contact properties to a single grain.
I used the block contact list information command in the console to obtain the complete list of all joints.
A bit of which is attached along with this.
What is the procedure to assign contact properties individually if I want to assign them differently for each of the contacts being made.
I tried for eg.
block contact cmodel assign residual stiffness-shear 1.5333E14 range contact 2388045
But it didn’t work
Please convey.
Thank you in advance

The command:
range index-list 2388045
will work

Thank you for the reply.
One more query, what if I have the range as the index of two blocks in between which the contact exist, as listed in the figure.
I tried using interface command for range but it didn’t work
Can you convey what needs to be done to assign the group for the contact between two grains whose index are known.
Thanking You

Sameer,

When UDEC went from version 6 to Version 7, the entire command structure was changed to make it compatible and consistent with other Itasca software.

In this process some keywords were dropped others may not have been implemented correctly. While we did the best we could, not all possible combinations were tested.

The contact and interface range keywords appear to not have ben converted correctly. I will look into that.

In the meantime, the following examples may work for you.

model new

block create test

block cut crack 0 5 10 5

block contact list model

block list

block hide range index-list 357

block contact cmodel assign residual stiffness-shear 1.5e14 …

range use-hidden hintersection

block seek

block contact list model

model new

block create test

block cut crack 0 5 10 5

block contact list model

block list

block change mat 2 range index-list 357

block contact cmodel assign residual stiffness-shear 1.5e14 …

range minterface 1 2

block change mat 1 range index-list 357

block contact list model

~WRD000.jpg

The issue with range contact (index) and range interface (block 1 index), (block 2 index), has been fixed. There is a new update on the website.