Downloading PFC3D version 4

I am having a hard time locating where to download PFC3D version 4. Has anyone recently downloaded this version of the software? The Itasca website only goes back to version 5 to my knowledge. Thanks!

You can download the last PFC3D and PFC2D Version 4 installers (32- and 64-bit) here: ShareFile. This link is only valid for 30-days. Please note that Itasca only provides technical support for a main release version for one-year after the next version is officially released. PFC 5 was released in April 2014.

Check out what’s new in PFC 7: ICG21-LFT-PFC-700-A4-01.pdf (2.0 MB)

Hello,

I was wondering if you could provide a new link to download PFC3D Version 4? I ordered a new computer to run PFC3D back in March and I just now received the computer and the link that was provided several months ago no longer works.

Thanks,
Marlee

Hi Marlee,

You can download the last PFC3D Version 4 installers (32- and 64-bit) here: ShareFile. Link is valid for 30 days. We can’t guarantee that this will work on a modern PC and no longer support this version.

Check out the PFC 7 demo: Request Free Demonstration Software | US Minneapolis - Itasca Consulting Group, Inc..