Circ in friction angle

Hello everyone. I saw in the 3DEC online manual that when the friction angle parameter for joints are written, there is something called ‘circ’. Can anyone explain what it means. Thank you.

That is probably just a misformated circle, the sign for “degrees”, as to be expected from friction angle.

1 Like

Ok I see, thanks a lot. I thought it was some kind of formula.